How to Update Your Dog’s Records
The English Shepherd Club Registry database is more than just a depository of English Shepherd pedigrees. This is where you, as the owner, can help preserve your dog’s information for the future. There are a number of things that can be submitted and recorded.
- Coat color and markings
- Tail length
- Height and weight
- Intact or spayed/neutered
- Microchip data
- Date of Death – The cause of death can be recorded as well.
- Photographs – Up to nine photos can be displayed on your dog’s database information page. This can be changed so current photos are posted.
- Health Information – Copies of any health tests or diagnoses will need to be submitted.
- Occupations – What sort of work does your dog do? This ranges from being a companion to working livestock.
- Activities – Does your dog participate in sports or herding, search and rescue, therapy work? Has your dog earned any titles that you would like to have recorded?
- Owner’s description – This is where you can describe your dog.
Information may be submitted here.